Sorry! Japanese Only.
|9:30 - 10:00||Reception|
|10:00 - 10:05||
|10:05 - 12:30
SimaPro / IDEA v2 Hands on introductory training
|12:30 - 14:00
Lunch and Coffee
|14:00 - 15:30
Integration of LCA into European policy and International propagation
- Things cannot be explained without LCA -
PRe Consultants Founder Mr. Mark Goedkoop
|15:30 - 16:00
IDEA development status regarding international trends
National Institute of Advanced Science and Technology Group Leader
|16:00 - 16:20
Introduction of SimaPro tools / IDEA v2 / PSILCA / SHDB
TCO2 Co. Ltd. Consulting Manager Naoki Makino
|16:20 - 16:30
TCO2 Co. Ltd. Managing Director Koichi Shobatake
|16:30 - 16:45
Please beware that the program might change without notice.
TCO2 Co. Ltd.
|Date||Wednesday, October 19th 2016 10:00 - 16:45|
Chuo University Surugadai Meeting room 570(Ochanomizu Tokyo)
Access Map >>
|Fee||Part 1 and Lunch: Users with an active service contract of SimaPro can join for free.
1 person/license. Other attendants: 3000 YEN
|Part 2 Only : For Free|
|How to apply||
* Advance application is necessary for participation.
* Please try again if an email does not arrive to you within 10 min.
* Translation anytime will be applied for presentations in English
* If the fixed capacity is exceeded,we may ask you to adjustment the number of people.
* We will ask you to submit your business card when you attend.
* The contents of the program may change without notice.
* If you participation Part1, please bring your laptop.
* If only the 2nd part has reached capacity, Please note that it may give priority to those who are participating in the 1st part.
TCO2 Co. Ltd. Tokyo Office
|Date and time||Location||Event name||
Monday, October 3rd 201614:30 - 16:30
Kyoto TERRSA(Kyoto Citizen’s Amenity Plaza) 2F East Building Seminar room No.1
Future Challenges Toward Sustainable Palm ProductsThe 3rd LCA Food Supply Chain Asia International Workshop
Friday, October 7th 201614:00 - 16:00
Chuo University Surugadai Memorial Hall Meeting room 570
Challenges and Outlooks of Bioenergy from Oil Palm Biomass