Sorry! Japanese only.
|13:30 - 14:00||Reception|
|14:00 - 14:10
Opening of meeting
Koichi Shobatake, TCO2 Co. Ltd., Japan
|14:10 - 15:10
Current situations and sustainability challenges of Oil Palm Bioenergy in Indonesia
Yandra Arkeman, Bogor Agricultural University, Indonesia
|15:10 - 15:55
Challenges and possibilities of utilizing Oil Palm trunks and PKS in Malaysia*
Kiyotada Hayashi, National Agriculture and Food Research Organization, Japan
|15:55 - 16:00
Mitsuaki Akasaka, Nippon Palm Materials Corporation, Japan
Please beware that the program might change without notice.
|Sponsor||Nippon Palm Materials Corporation|
TCO2 Co. ,Ltd.
|Date||Friday, October 7th 2016 14:00 - 16:00|
Chuo University Surugadai Memorial Hall Meeting room 570(Ochanomizu, Tokyo)
Access Map >>
|Participation cost||No charge|
* Advance application is necessary for participation.
* If a verification mail does not reach within 10 minutes, please apply for the second time.
* Please be aware that If we exceed the fixed capacity, we may ask you to adjustment the number of people.
* We will ask you to submit your business card when you attend.
* The contents of the program may change without notice.
TCO2 Co. Ltd.
Phone: International:+81-3-6272-6814 Local:03-6272-6814
|Date and time||Location||Event name||
Monday, October 3rd 201614:30 - 16:30
Kyoto TERRSA(Kyoto Citizen’s Amenity Plaza) 2F East Building Seminar room No.1
Future Challenges Toward Sustainable Palm ProductsThe 3rd LCA Food Supply Chain Asia International Workshop
Wednesday, October 19th 201610:00 - 16:45
Chuo University Surugadai Memorial Hall Meeting room 570
Latest developments regarding Global trend on measuring sustainability